Ciabatta Bun Sandwich
These fresh crunchy sandwiches are a real treat even without meat!
Things you’ll need:
- 1 Ciabatta Bun
- 24g Spreadable BoMé Spiced Shepherd cheese
- 8 thin slices of cucumber, salted
- 20g sprouts
- 30g ham (optional)
- 3 slices Roma tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 thin slices red onion
- 10g mixed greens
- 3 slices BoMé Holey cheese (30g)
- 20g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- Bake or toast the bun.
- Cut the bun and spread the bottom with Spiced Shepherd cheese.
- Add cucumber slices followed by the red onion, sprouts, tomato,
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup and spread it on the other side of the bun.
- Assemble, cut diagonally and enjoy.
Let us know how it went!
We want to keep making this recipe better. Let us know how it goes! What worked for you? You can Email us or comment on facebook.