Salmon with Spiced Shepherd Hollandaise
Things you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) water
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup (250 ml) butter, melted and cooled
- Salt and pepper
Take one package of Sauce Hollandaise and skip step 1. and 2.
- In a bowl on top of a saucepan of simmering water, whisk the lemon juice with the water and
egg yolks until thick and fluffy.
- Remove the bowl from the double boiler. Switch off the heat, drizzle in the butter, whisking constantly.
Season with salt and pepper. Keep aside at room temperature. Just before serving reheat on top of the double
boiler, over simmering water whisking just for a few seconds.
- Mix 190 g prepared Hollandaise with 75 g Spiced Shepherd
Reheat on top of the double boiler, over simmering water whisking just for a few seconds, just